Effective Date: June 26, 2016
We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms, or any policy or guideline of our Services, at any time and in our sole discretion.
ELIGIBILITY, REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
In order to access certain areas and features of our Services, you will need to register for an account using either your email address or your login credentials from a third-party social media site. If you register with your email address, you agree to create a unique password that you do not use with any other online product or service. By registering for an account, you further agree to (a) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information; (b) maintain and promptly update your account information upon any changes; (c) maintain the security of your account by protecting your password and restricting access to your account
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS
- You have sole responsibility when interacting with Other Members. Our Services provide a platform for members to learn about one another, arrange stays and travel, engage in activities and communicate with one another. www.travup.in is not a party to, has no involvement or interest in, makes no representations or warranties as to, and has no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between you and any other member, person or organization. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members of our Services. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other members of our Services. Remember, the www.travup.in Services are just a platform that enable you to communicate and interact with other people around the world. We cannot be responsible for the interactions that you have with other www.travup.in members, so please use good judgment and keep safety in mind when you use our Services.
- We cannot and do not confirm each member’s identity. You are solely responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others with whom you may interact through our Services. www.travup.in does not represent or warrant that our tools are sufficient to determine whether it is appropriate for you to interact with another member. Further, we do not endorse any persons who use or register for our Services. We do not investigate or verify any member’s reputation, conduct, morality, criminal background, or any information members may submit to the Services. We encourage you to take precautions when interacting with other members, particularly when meeting a stranger in person for the first time.
- www.travup.in members may organize in-person meetings and host events for other www.travup.in members; however, these events are not sponsored or endorsed by www.travup.in, and members attend such meetings and events at their own risk. In addition, www.travup.in members may sign up to become city ambassadors and hosts, and contribute their time to activities that support the www.travup.in community, such as meeting new members, organizing events and answering questions. City ambassadors and hosts are not agents of www.travup.in and www.travup.in is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of these members.
- 4. Our Services are merely a platform, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law you release us (and our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
MEMBER CONDUCT AND CONTENT
- The Services include interactive areas where you or other members can create, post or store content, messages, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, videos, graphics or other items or materials on the Services (collectively, “Member Content”). You are solely responsible for your use of such interactive areas and agree that your use of these areas is at your own risk.
- You are solely responsible for any Member Content that you submit, post or transmit via our Services. You agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Services, Member Content that we believe, in our sole discretion:
(a) is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
(b) contains nudity, sexually explicit content or is otherwise obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive or sexually exploitative of minors;
(c) may disparage any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group by stereotypical depiction or is otherwise abusive or inflammatory;
(d) depicts the use of illicit drugs;
(e) contains offensive language or images or is otherwise objectionable;
(f) incites violence or characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable;
(g) contains unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations, without our prior written consent;
(h) contains private or personal information about another person, unless such person has agreed to the disclosure of this information;
(i) contains viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive file viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
(j) may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting Member Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Member Content; or
(k) would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense or violate the rights of any third party. www.travup.in is not responsible for any Member Content that you or other members post, transmit or store through the Services. We have no obligation to post Member Content from you or anyone else and we may, in our sole discretion, edit, remove or delete any Member Content without notice. If you become aware of Member Content that violates these Terms, you may notify to us such content by using the reporting tools provided on our Services. Enforcement of these Terms, however, is solely in our discretion and the absence of enforcement in some instances does not waive of our right to enforce the Terms in other instances. In addition, these Terms do not create a private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules.
- By accessing or using the Services, you agree to act responsibly, exercise good judgment and comply with the Community Guidelines. In addition, you agree not to:
(a) use the Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including promoting or encouraging any illegal activity;
(b) infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
(c) use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other members from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
(d) use our Services in connection with the distribution of spam (which we define as unsolicited bulk e-mail or any other unsolicited messages of a commercial, religious, romantic, political or other nature not within the intended purposes of the Services);
(e) stalk, intimidate, threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to any other member of our Services;
(f) collect or store any information about any other member other than as permitted on our Services;
(g) use our Services for any commercial purpose whatsoever, unless with prior written consent from www.travup.in;
(h) register for more than one member account;
(i) impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity, whether by providing or omitting to provide information;
(j) circumvent or attempt to defeat any security or verification measure relating to use of the Services;
Separate and apart from Member Content, we welcome questions, comments, suggestions and ideas about www.travup.in and our Services (“Submissions”). If you provide a Submission, whether by email or otherwise, you agree that it is non-confidential (unless www.travup.in states otherwise in writing) and shall become the sole property of www.travup.in. www.travup.in shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise. You acknowledge that www.travup.in is not obligated to provide acknowledgment or compensation to you in exchange for Submissions.
If you are in breach of these Terms, or any other policies or community standards we have in place from time to time, we may, in our discretion at any time: (a) terminate your access to our Services, (b) deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in such account and/or (c) bar your access to any of such files or Services. In any of these instances, you are not permitted to register for another www.travup.in account without our prior written permission.
In rare circumstances, when we feel it is necessary to protect the safety or the well being of the www.travup.in community, we will remove a member’s account from our Services. We don’t take this decision lightly, but it is sometimes required.
DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICES
We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.